On his portfolio page, you can read more about Oluwadare and his work experience. Max is a Front-End Developer and Designer with an experience of 15 years in the industry.
Add a downloadable resume
Students or professionals wishing to start developing a profile might find inspiration from professional developers. A portfolio is crucial for front-end web developers because it helps showcase a small part of their skills.
Linking to a website that you worked on is a good how to become a front end developer, but what did you do to it? Write about the work that you did for each client or website so visitors can understand what they are looking at and why they should be impressed. Testimonials provide the social proof others need to confirm that you can do what you say you can do.
If you love to use color, check out:
Seán’s ability to integrate color and visuals effectively into his portfolio shows his creativity as a designer. Lauren’s portfolio utilizes large typography and a basic background to create dynamic contrast. Despite having a simple design, it is intuitive and easy to use. Rather than using multiple website layouts, he provides all the essential information on a single page, from his work to contact details. It is a great example of how to showcase your skills and experience in a minimalist way. Ian Dunkerley is a front-end developer specializing in UX/UI designs – his web developer portfolio is an excellent representation of his expertise.
- Now, five years later, I could not be more grateful that I took the time to build a portfolio to showcase my projects and my new skills.
- If you’re looking for a web developer portfolio that has a modern MySpace look then Nick Reyno’s is a great example!
- Today’s web development landscape is full of innovative projects and intelligent people.
- Some designers use their portfolio as their personal websites and blogs, sharing regular updates about their careers and industry insights with their growing audiences.
- Seán Halpin is a web designer who focuses on creating engaging website designs with responsive UI.
Additionally, it could be challenging for prospective customers who aren’t particularly „orientated“ to explore the portfolio fast. However, if you like interactivity and want to entertain your visitors, you can use this design as inspiration for your developer portfolio website.
Host your code in a public repository
Portfolios help to highlight your work and build your professional brand. Maxime Bonhomme is a full-stack developer and former technical lead at Everpress.
What should a front end developer know in 2022?
11 Skills Front End Developers Need
Technologies like Foundation, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Backbone, DOM, and EmberJS help to ensure that a site looks and works well on any type of device, and coding libraries like LESS and jQuery help the site's users save time.